Today We Know How to activate HDFC Debit card for Online transaction.Many of HDFC Bank’s services may be performed digitally, from the convenience of a customer’s own smartphone or computer. For the first time, HDFC debit cardholders have the option to allow e-Com online transactions via the use of mobile App and internet banking websites. Here, we’ll examine HDFC debit card activation for online purchases in a methodical manner.
Many individuals no longer need to carry cash thanks to the invention of debit cards. The cards have made it possible to shop online and in stores without worrying about losing money to fraud. With a debit card, you may quickly and easily withdraw cash from your bank account or make purchases online. Users of HDFC debit cards may conduct financial transactions through internet banking, automated teller machines, and mobile banking apps. The card may be used for a wide variety of transactions, including but not limited to utility bill payments, account transfers, purchases, travel costs, and more.
The HDFC debit card provides all HDFC clients with access to a secure, user-friendly, and dependable banking and financial service. The card may be used for a wide range of local and foreign purchases, and it also supports a variety of online payments. Clients may utilize these services to send and receive money in many currencies, as well as to conduct international currency transactions, all online.Online and international banking transactions in India are governed by stringent regulations imposed by the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) for reasons of national security. If the user of a debit card does not specifically activate the service, it will be turned off or deactivated. The account holder must initiate the services through predetermined online procedures in order for the transactions to be possible.
Things required to activate HDFC debit card for online transaction
To begin making online purchases with your HDFC debit card, you must first meet the following requirements.
- HDFC customer id or User ID – To use your online banking, you would need to know your HDFC Customer id or User ID.
- HDFC Internet Banking PIN – Mobile phone number where you want the bank to send the One-Time Password (OTP) that will allow you to make online purchases with your card.
- To modify your HDFC debit card’s online transaction preferences, you will need to know the card’s ATM PIN and its expiration date.
If you haven’t already done so, create an online banking username and password and keep it safe. Managing your HDFC Bank credit card account is much easier after you sign up for the HDFC Mobile App.
How to activate HDFC debit card for online transaction
There are two methods available to change Debit Card settings.
- To make use of Internet Banking.
- When use the HDFC Mobile App.
How to activate HDFC Debit card for Online transaction through Internet Banking
Follow these steps after logging into your account to modify your card restrictions.
- Visit the HDFC Internet Banking page at https://netbanking.hdfcbank.com/ on your desktop or mobile device.
- Follow the prompts to enter your Customer ID or User ID and continue.
- Enter your HDFC net banking password and then choose the proper phrase-image combination.
- After signing into your account, go to the main menu and choose “CARDS.”
- Click the “REQUEST” button under “Debit Cards.”
- Choose “Set Card Usage/Limits” from the drop-down menu that appears.
- To proceed, please choose a debit card from the drop-down menu and then click “Continue.”
- Now go to “Daily Domestic Usage/Limits” and toggle “Online Usage” ON. In addition, a cap on internet purchases must be established.
- To permanently commit your new settings, click the Continue button in the page’s footer.
- When you’re ready, hit the Continue button after making your choice on the next screen.
- Done! Your HDFC debit card may now be used for purchases made online.
You might expect an email and a text message to confirm your HDFC debit card’s online transaction authorization.
How to activate HDFC Debit card for Online transaction using HDFC App
Sign up for the HDFC mobile app using your customer id, phone number, and the one-time password sent to your phone.
- To use the HDFC Mobile app, launch it and input your 4-digit Quick Access PIN.
- Pick “Menu” from the drop-down list that appears when you click the three vertical dots in the upper right corner.
- Select “PAY” from the list of options on the left.
- After that, choose “Show More” next to your debit card.
- At this point, choose the “Customize” tab from the menu.
- A HDFC debit card can be used for online purchases if the Online switch is set to the “ON” position.
- The online spending limit may be adjusted by dragging the slider to the left or right.
- go down to the bottom of the page and click the CONFIRM button.
- Expiration date is in MM YY format and must be entered on the new page along with your ATM PIN.
- To save your changes, click the Continue button.
For More Information Visit Official Website Click Here