Today We Know How to activate ICICI credit card for online transaction. Credit cards issued by ICICI may be used online without actually carrying the card around with you. To accomplish this, you may go into the Net banking section of the ICICI website from the App and look for the credit card number there. However, you must enable online purchases before using your card online. Your card’s e-commerce and international transaction capabilities are both turned off by default and can only be activated by you.
Activating your ICICI credit card for use with online purchases is a breeze, and we’ll show you how to do so in this article. If you have a credit card issued by ICICI Bank, you may activate it in a number of different ways. The creation of a PIN is crucial to the activation of a credit card. When you get your new ICICI Bank credit card, you’ll need to activate it. To learn more about ICICI credit card activation, keep reading.
Read More: How to update Email ID in ICICI bank .
How to Generate ICICI Bank Debit/ATM Card PIN
- A debit card’s PIN must be generated during activation for the first time the card is used.
- Bank online with Punjab National Bank at netpnb.com, also known as PNB Net Banking.
- Pay Your ICICI Credit Card Bill | How to Pay Your ICICI Credit Card Bill at ICICI Bank
- Activating Your Axis Bank Credit Card | Enabling Your Axis Bank Credit Card for Online Purchases
- Take a look at the ICICI bank online banking system.
- You may access the login page by entering your username and password.
- Select the “my card PIN” option once the website loads.
- Click the “create now” button after deciding on a 4-digit PIN.
- To get a PIN for a specific debit card, choose it from the list provided.
- Next, use the grid values and three-digit CV number printed on the back of your card to complete the entry.
- The One-Time Password (OTP) code will be sent to the phone number you provided during registration.
- To submit, please enter the code and then click the button.
- The ATM PIN may now be used to complete a transaction. Requirements to turn on online transaction for ICICI credit card .
- To access your ICICI online banking account, you will need your User Id and Password.
- The ICICI Mobile App requires an i Mobile App registration and the knowledge of an MPIN.
- You must own a valid, registered mobile phone number.
- The mobile phone number must be functional and capable of receiving one-time passwords.
When you’re ready, you may enable your card for use in online purchases by following the onscreen prompts.
How to Activate ICICI Bank Credit Card through Internet Banking
The following are the easy procedures that new clients may take to enroll in the bank’s online banking system:
- To access the ICICI Bank Online Banking Portal, please visit this link and choose the Login button.
- The next step is to choose “Get User ID.” Please read the following instructions before clicking the “Click here to Proceed” button.
- Pick the Credit Card payment method.
- Simply key in your credit card number and OTP sent to your registered phone number.
- Visit the sign in page once again, and this time choose “Get Password.”
- You’ll need to provide your User ID and the mobile phone number you used to register, then input the One-Time Pass
- Make up a fresh code for me.
By following the aforementioned instructions, a new customer’s credit card will be set up at the bank. To activate your ICICI credit card, please follow the instructions below.
- In the left-hand menu, choose Credit Cards.
- To generate a PIN for a credit card, choose “Generate Now”
- To input your credit card information, click “Card Number” and “CV.”
- Make sure your mobile number is correct and then hit the submit button.
- To activate your new PIN, please enter the one-time password you got.
Your ICICI Bank credit card will be activated and a PIN will be created after this.
For More Information Visit Official Website Click Here