Today We Know How to add beneficiary in HDFC bank online. HDFC Bank is a major financial institution in India. HDFC now offers a wide range of financial services that may be completed online through their Internet banking and mobile banking platforms. The first step in making an online transfer of cash with HDFC is adding a beneficiary. This tutorial will show you how to add a beneficiary in HDFC Bank using their mobile app and online banking services.
When sending money to a different bank, you must specify which account the money should be deposited into. Remember to write down the recipient’s account details. In order to transfer money from one account to another, you’ll need the following details: the beneficiary’s full legal name as it appears on the account’s title, the account number, the IFSC code, the branch information, and a contact number.
You may send funds from your HDFC Bank account to any other bank account, or to another HDFC Bank account. There are many options for depositing funds into an account. One may instantly transfer funds between banks via IMPS, NEFT, or RTGS. Before you can use any method, you’ll need to add your friend’s account as a beneficiary. Choosing a beneficiary for your account is easy, and this article will show you the five steps to take.
You may send money to the right individual by adding them as a “beneficiary” and then giving their bank account details. If you want to send money from your HDFC Bank account to another HDFC Bank account, you’ll need to add a “beneficiary” to your account. If the “beneficiary” is also a client at the same bank as you, money may be sent immediately. Online banking access is required.
Things required to add beneficiary in HDFC bank
- Identifying Number for HDFC Customers.
- Security Key for HDFC Online Banking. Do you know how to set up an HDFC internet banking account?
- You must own and actively use the mobile phone associated with your bank account in order to get the OTP through SMS.
- Include the IFSC Code and Name of the Branch the Beneficiary Account is held at.
- Contact information including mobile phone and MMID for the recipient (If you want to transfer funds without adding beneficiary).
How to add beneficiary in HDFC bank online
Including a beneficiary can be done in two different ways.
- through an online banking system.
- By means of a mobile application.
All of these approaches will be examined closely.
How to add beneficiary in HDFC bank using Internet Banking
- In order to use HDFC Internet banking, please visit https://netbanking.hdfcbank.com/net banking/ on your computer or mobile device.
- Click the Login button after entering the Customer ID or User ID.
- In order to proceed, please enter the password and verify the Secure Access Image and Message.
- To enter your account, click the LOGIN button.
- Proceed to the main menu and choose “Funds Transfer.”
- You may now sign up for HDFC’s Third Party Transfer service on the fresh page. To learn how to enroll in HDFC bank’s third-party transfer service, follow this tutorial.
- Once TPT and Secure Access have been enabled, a beneficiary may be added at any time. Select “Request” from the list of available options on the sidebar.
Choose “Add a Beneficiary” from the drop-down list.
- Click the GO button after choosing the same bank or another bank.
- Please provide the beneficiary information on the new page.
- A Beneficiary Account Number OR Credit Card Number May Be Used For This.
- For example, you may set your account up as a checking account, a savings account, a lending account, etc.
- When prompted for an IFSC Code, choose “Click Here” to input the IFSC code provided by the receiving bank. The bank location may be looked up on the same page if you don’t know the code.
- Fill in the Beneficiary’s name below. A unique name may be entered here to help you find the right recipient in the list.
- If you know the recipient’s email address, put it here.
- When finished, use the Add button to send over the recipient’s information.
- A new restriction on transfers to beneficiaries will appear on the alert window.
- Assuming everything is right, click the Confirm button.
- Mark the Mobile number checkbox and then click the Continue button on the new page.
- Soon, a one-time password (OTP) will be sent to the mobile number you provided. Input the OTP and then press the Continue button.
- Done! Your hdfc bank account was successfully added, and the authorization request was sent. If you add a new account, you must wait 30 minutes before making a deposit.
How to Add Beneficiary in HDFC bank using HDFC App
- Get the HDFC mobile banking app on your mobile device now.
- Log in with the HDFC customer ID and password.
- Select the PAY option from the menu that appears when you hit the menu button.
- Pick the “Money transfer” option from the drop-down menu.
- Select the ADD NEW PAYEE link on the subsequent screen.
- Choose Transfer on the new page that just opened. If the recipient is an account holder then pick “Bank Accounts” and if you wish to add a credit card, then select “Indian Credit Cards“.
- Choose “HDFC Bank Account” if the recipient has an HDFC account, and “Non-HDFC bank Accounts in India” if they have an account with another Indian bank.
- The IFSC code, account type, account number, and beneficiary’s name must now be entered. When you’ve finished entering information that’s necessary, tap the Continue button.
- Verify the information you supplied and click the CONFIRM button on the new page.
- Select the checkbox next to your cellphone number (just the last five numbers are shown) on the new page to confirm your identity.
- An OTP has been sent to the cellphone number you provided. Follow the on-screen prompts to enter the OTP and proceed.
- The beneficiary is added successfully when the OTP is validated.
- After the bank has authorized the transfer, the beneficiary will be made active.
For More Information Visit Official Website Click Here