Today We Know How to do HDFC debit card PIN Generation.Customers of HDFC Bank may choose from a number of different debit card options. When creating an account, you may choose from a variety of debit card options, or you can get a new card at any time. After receiving your new HDFC Debit card, you will need to create an ATM PIN in order to use it. The HDFC Debit Card PIN generating process is laid out here in great detail.
Before, HDFC would send its clients PIN mailers, which hid the PIN behind scratch panels, along with their debit and credit cards. Fortunately for HDFC Bank’s clientele, a new system known as Green PIN has replaced the old one, making it more simpler and more hassle-free to create a new PIN or modify an existing one. This method also promotes the use of digital banking while lowering related security concerns. Therefore, the PIN generating procedure is critical.
HDFC Bank, in an effort to aid the Go Green programme, has switched to delivering customers’ ATM/debit card Pins through text message rather than mailing them. Within 48 hours of registering a mobile phone number with the bank, the customer will receive a One Time Password (OTP). A consumer may get a new PIN at any HDFC ATM by entering this OTP.
Things required for HDFC debit card PIN generation
- You should bring an HDFC debit card with you (to generate ATM PIN using ATM)
- To obtain an OTP through SMS, you’ll need access to the cellphone number the bank has on file for you, and that number must be both present and functional.
- An One-Time Password (OTP) sent to your phone – When the debit card is arrived, an SMS will be sent to your phone with OTP, which must be input at an ATM to create PIN.
- HDFC Internet Banking Username and Password. Know the steps to sign up for HDFC net banking on the web if you don’t already have access.
Two Easy Methods for HDFC debit card PIN generation
- Create your HDFC debit card PIN in online banking.
- going to an HDFC ATM.
Every strategy will be examined closely.
How to generate HDFC debit card PIN using Internet banking
- To access HDFC online banking, go to https://netbanking.hdfcbank.com/net banking/ on your computer or mobile device.
- HDFC account access is granted by entering the appropriate Customer ID and Password.
- Navigate to the “Cards” submenu item now.
- Within the “Debit Cards” subheading, choose the “Requests” subheading.
- To generate a PIN immediately, choose the “Instant PIN generation” option from the drop-down menu.
- Choose Card Number from the drop-down menu on the new page.
- Here’s where you may input whatever four-digit PIN you want to use at this ATM.
- To proceed, please re-enter your 4-digit PIN and then press the Continue button.
- Verify that the debit card PIN was successfully generated.
- Verify your HDFC bank account mobile number on the new screen.
- An OTP has been sent to your phone through text message. Simply enter the OTP and hit the Next button to proceed.
- You have successfully created a PIN for use at an ATM.
How to do HDFC debit card PIN generation by visiting the nearest HDFC ATM
- Find the closest HDFC cash machine.
- To change the language, insert your card and go to Settings.
- Next, choose “PIN Generation” from the menu.
- The one-time password (OTP) that you got through text message will now be required on the new screen. A one-time password will be generated, which you must enter before clicking the confirm button.
- Please put your bank-verified mobile phone number below.
- If the mobile phone number checks out, you’ll be able to choose a debit card PIN.
- Please re-enter your PIN and click the Confirm button.
- The ATM-generated PIN for your HDFC debit card is ready to be used.
Your debit card may now be used to get cash from an automated teller machine. If you want to use your card for Point-of-Sale (POS) purchases online or overseas, you’ll need to activate it for those specific uses. Take a look at the instructions below to activate it.
For More Information Visit Official Website Click Here