Today We Know How to redeem SBI reward points in SBI Debit and credit card.When you make purchases with your debit or credit card at several Indian banks, you’ll earn reward points. Everyone who uses an SBI debit or credit card receives SBI reward points. With each purchase, you earn points for future purchases or other benefits. In this piece, I will show you how to use your SBI reward points for purchases made with your SBI debit or credit card. In order to make online purchases with your SBI debit card, you must first activate the card and turn on the option to make purchases online.
The credit cards provided by State Bank of India are very flexible and designed to meet the needs of individual cardholders. Each kind of SBI card—premium, shopping and travel, classic, and exclusive—has its own set of benefits. All of the cards have their own special set of perks. You may get cash back, gift cards, or rewards catalogue items with these points.
With an SBI credit card, you may cash in your rewards either online or at any of their physical locations. Here, we’ll answer some of the most commonly asked questions about SBI credit cards and walk you through the application process.
How to redeem SBI reward points in SBI debit card
You may do this in one of two ways. The first option is convenient since you can immediately use those points toward things like charging your device, paying bills, etc.
To Redeem, Use the Mobikwik App
- This is a simple and quick way to turn your SBI reward points into Mobikwik wallet cash.
- Get the Mobikwik app, then enter your cellphone number to start using the service.
- Select the Deals tab at the very bottom.
- You should now go to the Loyalty Redemption area and choose the Redeem Max Get More Points option.
- Enter your card information here to see your reward points and redeem them.
- To add a card, enter the card number and the mobile number associated with the account.
- After adding the card, select it and input the desired amount to redeem (4 reward points = 1 Rs. ), then choose the Redeem amount option.
- After receiving the OTP on your mobile device, enter it below and click the Verify button to complete the process.
- Points earned with SBI may now be redeemed for a Mobikwik wallet.
- You may use this wallet to pay for a wide variety of goods and services, including recharging your mobile phone or DTH subscription, paying your credit card bill, buying train tickets, paying your power bill, etc.
Take advantage of this offer by redeeming on the main website
The “SBI rewards” website requires registration before revealing information about accrued points and how they may be redeemed.
- Go to https://rewardz.sbi on your desktop/mobile device.
- If you want to create an account but don’t already have one, choose that option. Otherwise, enter your user name and password to get started.
- A valid SBI CIF or debit card number is required for registration. The CIF number is the recommended way.
- Just input the CIF number and hit the GO button thereafter.
- An OTP has been sent to your phone and email address. On the subsequent screen, enter the OTP that was just shown to you.
- Enter your chosen login credentials into the corresponding fields on the next page.
- To access the SBI Rewards portal, just enter your user id and password.
- There are several ways to cash in your points, all of which are shown on the main dashboard page.
- Just follow the on-screen prompts to cash in your points for anything you choose.
How to redeem SBI reward points in SBI Credit card
Those who own an SBI credit card may also benefit from making purchases online by accruing reward points. SBI credit card holders may see their reward balances and redeem points directly on the card’s associated website.
- In order to use SBICard, access it on your mobile device or computer at sbicard.com.
- Enter your username and password to log in. This tutorial will teach you how to activate your SBI card and create a user id and password if you have not yet registered for the SBI card website.
- To see your accumulated points, go to the Rewards section of your dashboard and then select the Reward summary button.
- Just pick the Redeem reward button and browse the available redemption offers until you find the one you like most.
- This is a fast and easy method to redeem your SBI credit card rewards.
For More Information Visit Official Website Click Here