Today We Know How to update Email ID in ICICI bank . Internet banking from ICICI Bank makes it possible to take care of almost all banking tasks without leaving home. You can do anything from managing your money and making payments to updating your contact information and switching branches with ICICI Internet Banking. Your registered cellphone number and debit or credit card information will get you started with ICICI Internet banking.
This tutorial will teach you how to change your ICICI bank account and credit card’s email address using the bank’s website. In order to get notifications about pending transactions, electronic statements, and one-time passwords, you must keep your account’s email address up to current. If you need to update your email address or sign up for online banking for the first time, you may do it from the comfort of your own home. You’ve come to this page because you want to change your email address associated with your ICICI Bank account.
As I’m sure you already know, ICICI Bank customers now have the option of making account adjustments and updates using the bank’s online banking portal. No longer is a trip to the bank necessary to accomplish these errands. Internet banking is convenient for a variety of account-related tasks, including making deposits and withdrawals.
If you have an ICICI Bank account, you may adjust your email address online. People may use online banking to make the necessary changes. In order to get notifications about your transactions and offers from the bank, you must provide your current email address.
Things required to update email ID in ICICI bank online
- Before you can begin the procedure to change your email id, you will need the following information and/or requirements:
- A valid and registered mobile phone number is required for receiving one-time passwords (OTPs) through text message.
- You must have access to your bank account through your ICICI debit card.
- In order to use ICICI online banking, you will need to create an account. Remember your unique ICICI ID.
- This article can help you reset your icici Net Banking password if you have lost or forgotten it.
How to update Email ID in ICICI bank online
Your checking account, as well as your credit card, may all be linked to a new email address.
- Launch the browser on your PC and go to https://www.icicibank.com/.
- You may log in by selecting the LOGIN button and then entering your User Id and Password. If you want, you may also provide your mobile phone number and one-time password to access your account.
- The “OVERVIEW” tab may be accessed from the homepage by clicking on it, followed by the “NOW” tab and finally the “UPDATE” tab next to the Email ID field on the new page that appears.
- To change your email address, go to the new page and choose your account number from the drop-down menu.
- The email address may be changed by clicking the SUBMIT button.
- On the new page, you’ll need to provide proof of who you are. ICICI debit cards have a “Digits Grid” that may be accessed by looking at the card’s back.
- The on-screen letter will be followed by a number; you must input that digit.
- After you’ve entered the right numbers, hit the “UPDATE” button.
- All set, the new and improved email address has been made active on your account.
How to Update Email ID in ICICI Bank Account
In order to receive electronic notices of account activity, bank statements, and other account-related documents, it is essential that the bank have an up-to-date email address for the account holder on file.
The email address on file with the bank may be easily updated. Using a bank’s online service makes it simple for customers to accomplish. You’ll need the following ready before you can proceed.
- Phone number in file.
- A debit card from ICICI Bank.
- Online banking details for ICICI Bank.
For More Information Visit Official Website Click Here